Are Google Apps Right for your Business?
STEP 1: UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS
What’s driving your decision? What are you trying to achieve for your business?
- Reduce costs
- Enable flexible working
- Support mobile devices
- Allow ‘bring your own device’
- Improve productivity and collaboration
- Reduce in-house infrastructure
- Improve email, calendars and archiving
- Professional business presence
- Full business suite: phone, email, chat, messaging, document storage, videoconferencing, security, accessibility
STEP 2: EVALUATE GOOGLE APPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
OCN helps you with some important considerations.
- Price: Google Apps start at £4 per user, per month
- Familiarity: Many people already use Gmail and are already familiar with the Google interface.
- Security: Always backed up and encrypted. You own and control your data.
- Support: 24/7 customer support. 99.9% uptime guarantee. Built-in mobile device management.
STEP 3: TALK WITH YOUR TEAM
Identify the key stakeholders and decision makers. Know what’s important to each group.
Senior Management & Finance
- Business improvements and cost savings
- Ease of use and process efficiency
- Familiar interface
- Bring your own device
- No hardware or software to install
- Familiar interface for users
- Do what you do best! Switch from a reactive ‘break & fix’ model to a proactive, strategic role
STEP 4: SUCCESSFUL DEPLOYMENT
OCN provides the keys to success!
As a Google Apps Authorised Reseller, we’ve got what it takes to help you succeed.
- Proper system planning
- Migration and deployment assistance
- User training
- 24/7 support
Learn More About Google Apps for Business
Shaw Industries has gone Google